- a growing firm in downtown Chicago
- $70-90K + yearly bonus
Seeking an Executive/Personal Assistant to support a prominent CEO and his family. Responsibilities will include heavy travel planning & calendar management, coordinating multiple schedules, event planning, interfacing with clients, taking extensive notes, managing files, and assisting with philanthropic and board affiliations. Ideal candidates will be able to successfully cater to the individual needs of the CEO, who is known for being extremely friendly and generous. Prior EA experience and exceptional organization skills required! This is an exciting opportunity offering longevity at a company known for extremely low turnover. Ideal candidate will also be comfortable floating between a private residence in Gold Coast and a corporate office in Loop.
- 5+ years prior EA experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Extremely personable with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized and tech-savvy.
- Concierge-like approach to customer service.