- a privately owned organization in Lincoln Park
- $85-95K + performance-based discretionary bonus
Senior Executive Assistant
Seeking a highly discrete & organized Senior Executive Assistant with strong business acumen to support a high-profile principal of a privately owned organization in the Lincoln Park neighborhood. In this role, you will manage calendars, coordinate schedules, oversee travel planning, complete reports, draft client deliverables, and professional correspondence, and streamline day-to-day operations by taking ownership of all administrative duties, including fielding communication, conducting research, and effectively prioritizing the Principal’s daily appointments. This role requires a high degree of professionalism and the ability to manage confidential information with discretion. Successful candidates will be highly communicative, dependable, and organized, with excellent time management and prioritization skills. Must be comfortable in a progressive, LGBTQ-friendly environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a tight-knit team in a highly visible role offering a large amount of responsibility and competitive compensation and benefits.
Details: Perks: Comprehensive benefits including 401(k) plan, paid holidays, vacation days, earned sick leave, and easy/accessible parking. COVID safety protocol: This is an in-office position. Proof of vaccination is required. Must be comfortable working extended hours with occasional OT as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 7 years prior experience providing executive-level administrative support.
- Excellent attention-to-detail and strong organization skills.
- Highly adaptable with proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident decision-maker who can work autonomously.
- High degree of professionalism and discretion required.
- Seniority Level