- an independent investment firm
An independent investment firm in Chicago is seeking a proactive and professional Office Coordinator to provide administrative support. Responsibilities include travel booking, calendar management, schedule coordination, event planning, and streamlining office workflow. This position requires a great attitude and the ability to nimbly adapt while staying several steps ahead of potential issues. This is a great opportunity offering excellent work-life balance.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Minimum 4 years prior relevant experience supporting two or more people.
- Efficient multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- High degree of professionalism and discretion.