- a financial firm in Chicago
- commensurate with experience
Customer Service Specialist
A financial firm is seeking a detail-oriented Customer Service Specialist. In this role, you will provide customer support by fielding phone calls, addressing questions and concerns, managing accounts, processing payments, and resolving outstanding payments. If you are a personable, professional, and customer-service driven individual with excellent problem-solving skills, keep reading! Ideal candidates will also need to be tech-savvy and have prior customer support and conflict resolution experience.
*This is not a remote position. CDC in-office protocols in-place. All employees must wear a mask while in the office.
- Training will include one-on-one shadowing.
- Full-time schedule.
* Must be available to work flexible shifts 8 am – 8 pm Monday thru Friday, and 8 am – 4: 30 pm on weekends.
- Prior customer support experience strongly preferred.
- Solutions-oriented with strong conflict resolution skills.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail required.
- A team-player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must excel in high-stress situations.
- Tech-savvy and familiar with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus.