- Health Care
- a healthcare firm in Chicago
- commensurate with experience
Temporary Executive Assistant
A healthcare firm in Chicago is seeking a temporary Executive Assistant. Responsibilities will include heavy calendar management, scheduling meetings, coordinating events, and assisting with additional administrative duties as needed. Ideal candidates are experienced, deadline-driven admins who thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. This contract opportunity offers a team-focused work environment and great work-life balance.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 2 years prior administrative experience required.
- Heavy calendar management experience strongly preferred.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Successful multi-tasker with great prioritization skills.