- a successful private equity firm
- $65-80k + bonus depending on experience
Successful Private equity firm seeking an EA to support the COO and several Partners. The Executive Assistant must be proactive, creative, intuitive, and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial, high growth, fast-paced environment that is results-driven. Responsibilities:
Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for several Partners, including managing an active calendar of appointments and BOD meetings, booking conference rooms, assisting with catering, expense reports, composing and preparing correspondence that is often confidential, arranging travel plans (private & commercial air, ground, hotel, restaurant reservations, etc.) itineraries, and agendas, and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
Plans, coordinates, and ensures schedules are followed and respected, anticipating changes and making suggestions based upon location of travel and keeping an active log of all potential future meetings and commitments.
Builds relationships crucial to the success of the organization
Manages special projects particular to each Partner
- 4-year degree
- 2-10 years of EA experience supporting Executives
- Demonstrated ability to work with confidential and sensitive data while showing a high degree of professionalism and maturity
- Must be able to multi-task with ease and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven critical thinking and attention to detail
- Natural ability to anticipate needs with a positive can-do attitude