- a small family office in Chicago
- $70 - 75K commensurate with experience
Seeking a proactive, deadline-driven Executive Assistant to support the principal at a small family office! Responsibilities include travel booking, calendar management, completing email correspondence, managing finances, and general project management. Ideal candidates are expert multi-taskers who thrive in an all-hands-on-deck environment. This is a highly visible, dynamic role offering autonomy and the opportunity to work remotely 3 days a week.
- Excellent customer service and hospitality skills.
- Prior experience in a family office.
- Excellent communication skills
- High degree of professionalism and discretion.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.