- Real Estate
- real estate development company
- commensurate with experience
Director of Human Resources
Seeking a highly adaptable, resourceful, and driven Director of Human Resources to manage the day-to-day administration and management of all human resources functions at a highly entrepreneurial property management company located on the south side. The Director of Human Resources will serve as a strategic business partner, providing coaching, guidance, and thought leadership in support of the company’s mission, vision, and values. Targeting an inspiring self-starter to help facilitate a positive and engaging employee culture while serving as a resource to all levels of staff, including team members, managers, and the executive team. This position offers a large amount of responsibility, autonomy, and visibility. Excellent working conditions along with compensation plan including generous base salary, sizeable bonus, strong benefits package, free parking, and a casual work environment. COVID safety protocols include flexible work-from-home days & rotating in-office schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field required.
- 8-10 years of progressive human resources and leadership experience.
- Self-motivated with excellent follow-through skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Confident decision-maker with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills; attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, knowledge of Zenefits HR software a plus
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) certification strongly preferred.
- Travel 10% by car to attend recruiting and HR-related events.