- Health Care
- a mission-driven healthcare company
- $45K + OT, generous benefits, unlimited PTO, and additional perks
Looking to launch your EA career at an employee-focused firm? An exciting, mission-driven healthcare company in the heart of downtown Chicago is seeking a Jr. Executive Assistant to support their executive team! Responsibilities include calendar management, travel and meeting coordination, conference planning, managing client deliverables, and championing office culture. Ideal candidates are great relationship builders who thrive in a busy environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and motivated individual to take ownership of a role offering longevity and great potential for growth over time.
- 1-2 years administrative experience.
- An entrepreneurial go-getter who takes ownership of responsibilities.
- Team focused with the ability to thrive independently.
- Great communication and networking skills.
- Calendar management experience is a huge plus!